• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need opinion about AR-15

So I hear what you are saying but... is there any actual proof of this? I haven't heard this at all from anyone in person.
I disassemble and reassemble AR's in order to coat them every single week.

When it comes to bear Creek arsenal they are by far the ones I have the most issues with. It's not a matter of if I'm gonna have an issue with one when it hits my bench, it's a matter of what the issue is going to be.

First off, they can't even tighten a barrel nut right. It's always either over torque by the god or war himself. Or it's literally loose to begin with.

And when I dimple their barrels for a gas block screw it's laughable how easy a cheap drill bit cuts through their barrel steel.

Not sure why you're skeptical that the cheapest mass producers of AR's who hire illegal aliens would put out a crappy product, if you haven't seen any criticism of them you have been living under a rock. They are hands down the worst.

I guess I got lucky with my BCA upper. It’s not high quality, obviously based on price. Barrel nut was loose, it is clunky when it cycles, and it was cheap, but just what I needed to cut my teeth on for tinkering with the Ar platform. It also turned out to be reliable and accurate. If you want a cheap build to practice on it’s a good value if you want to spend more and do an upscale build Aero is an awesome choice. I own or have owned just about all of them and have seen goofy stuff with cheap and expensive alike.

On the plus side they general will run 90% of the time and after owning one for a couple of years you will have a good understanding of the gun and how to work on it.
This is a 100% true too.

Bubba neck beard will slap together a BCA with some ****ty binary trigger, and some ****ty 100 round Korean drum and 90% of the time that bitch will run like like a rabbit on meth and he'll be happier than any snob with their Gucci build.

Bubba doesn't care it's an overgassed ragged piece of ****, bubba don't care that it's accuracy gets worse with every pull of the trigger, bubba just likes that it makes loud noise and goes bang when he hits the bang switch and he paid less for it than he did his Taurus 9mm.

And by God, sometimes I think we should just let bubba be happy.

This is a 100% true too.

Bubba neck beard will slap together a BCA with some ****ty binary trigger, and some ****ty 100 round Korean drum and 90% of the time that bitch will run like like a rabbit on meth and he'll be happier than any snob with their Gucci build.

Bubba doesn't care it's an overgassed ragged piece of ****, bubba don't care that it's accuracy gets worse with every pull of the trigger, bubba just likes that it makes loud noise and goes bang when he hits the bang switch and he paid less for it than he did his Taurus 9mm.

Umm, were can I get me one o them Korean drum mags? And a binary trigger. I like method rabbits. Bubba out!

This is a 100% true too.

Sometimes I’m bubba.

Back
Top Bottom