• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need opinion about AR-15

cmshoot cmshoot

My man just the price alone should give you an idea of the quality. The cheapest of the cheap main line company can't sell you the parts to assemble your own for the advertised price of their assembled unit.

BCA builds problems disguised as guns and uses the price camouflage to whole package.

And as others have mentioned, a 7.5 is not fun to shoot unless you just like rattling your teeth and everyone else's.

Spend a little more and get something that will function.

stay 10.3 or higher on 556.

PSA is good if you want affordable lowers. The premium uppers are affordable, or find a used upper. PSA is the brand you want if you want a budget or mix and match if you want higher quality upper. But the FN barrels are fine or the SS IMHO.

A lot of people hate PSA and any company can have some bad ones, but overall I think its a great affordable option, and never heard anybody really complain on the higher end uppers. You can also find a used BCM upper if you want a better name brand. But both offer CHF or SS options.

So I hear what you are saying but... is there any actual proof of this? I haven't heard this at all from anyone in person.

The proof is out there if you want to look for it. I have at least 1 video here on ODT that shows the improper assembly used by BCA.

I’ve had plenty of BCA stuff come across my Armorer’s bench. Haven’t seen anything I’d recommend to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom