Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacman78

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Delta Team
87   0
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for post transaction advisory. This Wednesday I complete a sale with a member. All went well as we both gave each other positive reviews. The buued was interested in 1 of my 4 Glocks I was looking to trade/sell. I showed him all four . He purchased one and seemed happy. A day after the transaction I listed the 3 of the Glocks I had left sale only with reduced prices. I reduced a Glock he was at falso looking from $1200 to $1000 for sale only. He messaged me today and is upset I reduced the price and that I will not trade the one he bought from me for this one since relisted at a lower price for sale only at $1000. He is upset saying that I'm dishonorable to ODT and as a seller since I won't exchange/ trade for the one that he purchased for $1000. So here I am reaching out to get valued opinions on what I should do. Your help and advise is appreciated.

I told the gentleman I wasn't into position to offer an exchange as I have my eyes set on something else I'm trying to sell some guns before I make the next purchase. I tried to accommodate him also by letting him know if he wanted to purchase this Glock I listed for 1000 firm that for him I would sell it to him for 900. He said he has no need for two guns and insist I exchange for this gun or else I'm being dishonorable to ODT. My qualms is the gun he's wanting now has more value than the one he has hence why it was $200 more than the one he ended up purchasing. I currently reduced a few of my guns including this one and he's upset I won't exchange.

I told the gentleman I wasn't into position to offer an exchange as I have my eyes set on something else I'm trying to sell some guns before I make the next purchase. I tried to accommodate him also by letting him know if he wanted to purchase this Glock I listed for 1000 firm that for him I would sell it to him for 900. He said he has no need for two guns and insist I exchange for this gun or else I'm being dishonorable to ODT. my qualms is the gun he's wanting now is for sure more value than the one he has pence why it was $200 more than the one he ended up purchasing. I currently reduced a few of my guns including this one and he's upset I won't exchange.

I think POAR would be an appropriate response.

Far as I know, unless ODT has a policy, there’s no buyers remorse period for guns. It doesn’t sound like you told him if he’d waited a day the one he bought would have been cheaper.

Dude needs to grow up. This ain't damn Walmart. I've seen stuff I sold or traded listed for (and hopefully) sold or traded at a higher price than I let it go for. I've seen pistols listed for less right after I bought one from a trader. TS. This guy sounds like a he's been a bit sheltered in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom