• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need prayers for my dad. NEW UPDATE

Well another UPDATE.
First want to THANK y'all for the prayers & well wishes.
Showed these posts to my mother & she cried. Tears of JOY that so many of you were praying for my dad.
Anyway, now w/ the UPDATE:: Dad is home doing well, had visit w/ his GP & all was good.
Pacemaker is doing its thing. He says his energy level is better than it has been in a LONG time. Which is GR8!
So once again THANKS everyone for all the Prayers!!!

Well another UPDATE.
Showed these posts to my mother & she cried. Tears of JOY that so many of you were praying for my dad.
Anyway, now w/ the UPDATE:: Dad is home doing well, had visit w/ his GP & all was good.
Pacemaker is doing its thing. He says his energy level is better than it has been in a LONG time. Which is GR8!
Great news. Keep the updates coming and spend as much time as you can with him. They say that time is the greatest gift of all.

Well another UPDATE.

Good to hear! Prayers your way!

Back
Top Bottom