• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need prayers for my daughter Tabatha

I haven’t posted anything about this until now, been waiting to get more details on what direction her treatment was going to take. She found out in early December that she had a mass in her intestines, surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas to remove a fist sized mass from her colon along with several lymph nodes. The lab results came back after New Years and a couple of the lymph nodes showed some signs of cancer. She had a port implanted last Friday and starts chemotherapy on January 23.
Please keep her in your prayers!
Prayers from north Georgia!

Definitely thinking and keeping in mind your daughter. Hope the best and can't offer much but am more than willing to put some money towards whatever y'all may need.

I haven’t posted anything about this until now, been waiting to get more details on what direction her treatment was going to take. She found out in early December that she had a mass in her intestines, surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas to remove a fist sized mass from her colon along with several lymph nodes. The lab results came back after New Years and a couple of the lymph nodes showed some signs of cancer. She had a port implanted last Friday and starts chemotherapy on January 23.
Please keep her in your prayers!
PRAYERS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom