• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Prayers For My Family

Hi Guys,

Could really use the prayers right now.

Dad has hip replacement surgery tomorrow. He got a pacemaker/defibrillator over a year ago when he already needed a new hip badly, but the Doctor discovered he was having some more heart issues. Been in a lot of pain and hasn't been able to walk or do the work outside he usually does.
Prayers for a successful surgery, full recovery, and rehabilitation without any problems please.

Wife and I just opened a State Farm Office so we are putting in a lot work. Wife is the Agent.
I'm training to learn the system so I can quote policies. Fortunately my wife has been doing it for years so she already knows what to do.
A lot of stress and hard work so far, but we are hopeful it will pay off. Different things are making it especially difficult though.
Prayers to overcome our obstacles and achieve our goals.

Thanks guys.

I will pray for you and especially your father. God Bless.

Hi Guys,

Dad has hip replacement surgery tomorrow. He got a pacemaker/defibrillator over a year ago when he already needed a new hip badly, but the Doctor discovered he was having some more heart issues. Been in a lot of pain and hasn't been able to walk or do the work outside he usually does.
Prayers for a successful surgery, full recovery, and rehabilitation without any problems please.

Wife and I just opened a State Farm Office so we are putting in a lot work. Wife is the Agent.
I'm training to learn the system so I can quote policies. Fortunately my wife has been doing it for years so she already knows what to do.
A lot of stress and hard work so far, but we are hopeful it will pay off. Different things are making it especially difficult though.

Thanks guys.

I will Pray for your family. Hang in there you will learn your new position in no time!

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys.
Prayers sent.

Back
Top Bottom