• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Prayers for my Sister-in-law

Hey Brothers, Tonight at 8:10 pm, my brother-in-law transitioned from this life.
He was diagnosed in July w/ stage 4 lung cancer & was brought home last Sunday
by Hospice.
Big T was an AWESOME man who loved life and many of the things we enjoy on this site.
A GOOD cigar, Tennessee Whiskey, the smell of Gun powder, the Wind in his Hair.
Deer hunt-n in the Fall, work-n on the tractor.
I will surely miss him going forward.
I ask for Prayers for his Wife of 26 years. To give her the strength to move forward each day.
Rest in Peace my BROTHER, I will miss you. Love ya Big T!!!
Prayers sent.

Suffering with you My Brother, for the temporary separation from Big T. And May The Almighty LORD be the comfort for you, for our precious sister your wife and for the entire Family. One day, soon, we’ll all be together in the Kingdom that LIFE, real and eternal life will be restored. Please, comfort yourself, your precious wife and her sister with these Words:
“and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.” And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true [they are accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy].””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:4-5‬ ‭AMP‬‬

Hey Brothers, Tonight at 8:10 pm, my brother-in-law transitioned from this life.
He was diagnosed in July w/ stage 4 lung cancer & was brought home last Sunday
by Hospice.
Big T was an AWESOME man who loved life and many of the things we enjoy on this site.
A GOOD cigar, Tennessee Whiskey, the smell of Gun powder, the Wind in his Hair.
Deer hunt-n in the Fall, work-n on the tractor.
I will surely miss him going forward.
I ask for Prayers for his Wife of 26 years. To give her the strength to move forward each day.
Rest in Peace my BROTHER, I will miss you. Love ya Big T!!!

I'm sorry for your Loss. Praying for your Family.

Back
Top Bottom