Need reloading services

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec482

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
Looking for someone that can reload some 6.5 cm and some .444. I’ll bring you the brass, primers, and rounds. Just need a service to put it all together. For the .444 don’t need anything special. For the 6.5 cm I will need to know detailed load info for long distance shooting. No first timers please, need someone experienced and that has the right equipment to do the job. Trying to save a little money here. Before you ask I can’t afford the money or the space to reload m own right now.

Too much liability. I wish you luck, but as a reloader for over 45 years. I wouldn’t even consider loading for someone else.

I suggest you look for a company or business that sells reloads such as Ga Arms. See if they can help you out. They will have a license and insurance.

Liability is also why reloads aren’t allowed to be sold on the ODT.

Ok, you should never shoot someone elses reloads especially if there rifle reloads. Bad things can happen if there done wrong and I do mean BAD things.
Tru prep on cobb pkwy use to have classes you could go to either Doug King or Robb use to teach them and thats going to be your best bet.
Long distance loads require alot of testing each barrel is diffirent and no telling where your accuracy node is except by loading alot of rounds without a chrono and with a chrono maybe 12 rounds to figure it out.

Hornaday 140 ELD-M is some dang accurate ammo.
I shot it before I loaded a batch and was amazed how good it was and is compared to my reloads.
If I need some in a rush that stuff ( hornaday ) would be my 1st and only choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom