Need Security Manager 50K-55K

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbkatl

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
My company provides uniformed security guards to buildings/corporations/hospitals etc.. I only work here, I am not the owner (actually I am an owner, but 97.5% is owned by private equity firms). We have over 100,000 employees nationwide and over 3,500 in Atlanta.

Need a security manager to work at client site, manage around 25 people in a 24/7 environment for a corporate HQ located around the Perimeter/400 area.

Military background is strongly preferred, but not mandatory. Must have command presence and experience managing people. Strong written and verbal skills needed. If you have an ad with an item for "sail" - you are out of the running. If you ever asked for "advise" - you are out of the running. If you ever asked "whatcha got" - it may not rule you out, but it is not a mark in your favor.

Company offers benefits, 401K, vacation, cell phone. we drug test and conduct background checks prior to final job offers.

feel free to send resumes via PM if interested.

It is largely an 8-5 weekday job, but always on call in the security business and some flexibility in hours is required managing a security force operating around the clock.

Lastly - it would be expected that you are not on ODT during working hours contributing to the overpriced Glock/AR conversations.

^ "Lastly - it would be expected that you are not on ODT during working hours contributing to the overpriced Glock/AR conversations"
Or GunBroker or FB......Just helping out :)

Beat me to it.....

Typos, I can live with. Not knowing what a word means or what a word should be - that is something else.

Good eyes for you too! Thanks for catching. Guess I need to proof my own work a bit better. But in my defense, I would not leave it there for a week.

My company provides uniformed security guards to buildings/corporations/hospitals etc.. I only work here, I am not the owner (actually I am an owner, but 97.5% is owned by private equity firms). We have over 100,000 employees nationwide and over 3,500 in Atlanta.

Need a security manager to work at client site, manage around 25 people in a 24/7 environment for a corporate HQ located around the Perimeter/400 area.

Military background is strongly preferred, but not mandatory. Must have command presence and experience managing people. Strong written and verbal skills needed. If you have an ad with an item for "sail" - you are out of the running. If you ever asked for "advise" - you are out of the running. If you ever asked "whatcha got" - it may not rule you out, but it is not a mark in your favor.

Company offers benefits, 401K, vacation, cell phone. we drug test and conduct background checks prior to final job offers.

feel free to send resumes via PM if interested.

It is largely an 8-5 weekday job, but always on call in the security business and some flexibility in hours is required managing a security force operating around the clock.

Lastly - it would be expected that you are not on ODT during working hours contributing to the overpriced Glock/AR conversations.

It's great to see you posting this job, it s exactly what I did in the military, before moving to a Headquarters Command. I would jump on this if I were capable of working. Good Luck.

OK, I'm not a candidate, but so, how does it work if you're at a friend's engagement party on a Saturday night and you've had a few too many and so, it's Uber time, and then your office calls?

How do you deal with something like that?

Asking for a friend...

Thanks. Pass it on to anyone you may know that might work. We recruit through a number of other sources, but I wanted to at least try it here. We also have 75+ other jobs open for basic security work full and part time and for supervisors. We are always hiring, but I've never bothered with posting it here. But a decent management position seemed worthwhile given the ex military presence I believe could be reached here.

OK, I'm not a candidate, but so, how does it work if you're at a friend's engagement party on a Saturday night and you've had a few too many and so, it's Uber time, and then your office calls?

How do you deal with something like that?

Asking for a friend...
Tell your friend we have enough operational redundancy built into our management structure that you can still get hammered when the occasion calls for it. I sure have my moments. I'd call another manager and tell him I'm wasted and need him to respond to the issue. For this job there are two layers before it gets to me and I'm ok with getting that call and so are the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom