• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some advice of upgrading trigger for CZ Scorpion Evo

I was on a wait list for a while, but they did send me a screw in trigger pack eventually.

Directly from CZUSA, you get a complete trigger assembly, and swap instructions, which is pretty good in case you also want to have a spare safety selector to "work on" (dremel, in my case). I had already drilled both of mine, but CZ sent replacements to me as well.

CZ_EVO_trigger_packs.jpg

The CZ Custom kit is extremely nice. Light and shortens up the reset tremendously. If you were considering a Geissele, this would be more up your alley.

The Hbi spring kit does a pretty good job to reduce the pull weight, but nothing for the reset. Its a great value for the amount of improvement you get.

x2 for CZCustoms trigger pack, and go for the tune job while it's there. Those boys will make it sing.

HBI spring kit is only a bandaid compared to CZC stuff.

If you're putting a trigger in a pistol it's kinda a miss anyway.

A braced pistol or SBR is over $1000 easy. Not a big deal.

I'm so used to a $100 trigger in an AR (Larue MBT/Geissele G2S) that the thought of spending 4 times that for the same or less performance in an EVO doesn't compute. YMMV.

To the OP, get the HBI kit and try it first. I think it's really nice and I'm used to the above triggers.

Back
Top Bottom