• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some advice!

I just checked this thread again, and thanks everyone for the advice! I ended up ordering the Sandman S Tuesday. I don’t think I made a mistake but I kinda wish I would have went with the nomad after seeing all the postive comments about it. I can already tell it won’t be my last can, So maybe a nomad is in my future, along with a rim fire and 45 cal can. I think I got a pretty good deal on it too, it was $750 OTD. That seem like a good price?

I’m planning on this week going and getting a can. Plan to do form 4 individual and use my local gun store. This will be my first can and I’m new to all of this. The rifles I plan to use it on are a 308 bolt gun, 6.5 Creedmoor bolt gun, 6.5 grendel Ar15 and a couple of 5.56 Ar15s. I’m leaning toward the Dear Air Sandman S. I like the mount options. Am I on the right track here? Anything anyone else thinks would be better? I also noticed you can get a 5.56 front cap for the sandman to reduce first round pop. I know a dedicated can would be better but I’m only wanting to buy one at the moment to see if it’s something I like, which I know I will. Thanks guys!
Not to sure about using your bolt can on a fast fire at ? But I’m sure someone here knows!

Back
Top Bottom