• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some advise on selling M1D

lmitch

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
So I've listed my M1D on here several times over the last few months. It is priced just under my cost. I decided to put it on GB because there have been no offers here. It now has 1 day and 20 hours left in the auction and the bids have been dismal. My GB user name is J.W.Pepper.

So, should I remove the scope and ask for less? Is my description too brief? Did I pay too much at CMP? Should I cut my losses and sell with no reserve? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Lee

I don't know alot about those but just looking at it I get the impression it is a counterfeit because of the excellent condition. Maybe you need to show some proof/explaination as to it being an original sniper. I'm not knocking your ad or rifle in any way. Just my honest, novices judgement. Wish my kids didn't like food and sleeping inside a house so much. I've always wanted one.

I don't know alot about those but just looking at it I get the impression it is a counterfeit because of the excellent condition. Maybe you need to show some proof/explaination as to it being an original sniper. I'm not knocking your ad or rifle in any way. Just my honest, novices judgement. Wish my kids didn't like food and sleeping inside a house so much. I've always wanted one.
Yeah, I don't know alot about them either, except the last real one I saw that was documented and literally all original was around $6K....and sold.

This one looks too refurbed, or like someone ordered replica parts to make it.

Yeah, I don't know alot about them either, except the last real one I saw that was documented and literally all original was around $6K....and sold

This one looks too refurbed, or like someone ordered replica parts to make it.

This one is an original M1D purchased from the CMP. What makes it look "refurbed" is the stock was replaced at an Armory at some point and the cheek pad and flash hider are after market. I purchased from the CMP for $1705.00 and paid $375.00 for the scope and mount. I'm throwing the cheek pad and flash hider for free and asking less than paid. Thanks for the input. I'm thinking about stripping it down and selling for $1600.00.

Back
Top Bottom