• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some assistance

bilgerat

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Im reaching out to My ODT brothers and sisters for a little help. I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer in September and will have surgery to have the cancerous prostate removed on Dec 4th. My insurance will pay for 80% of the hospital bill but Ill be out of work for 4 to 6 weeks and will not be able to keep up with the bills. . I hate to beg for anything but My little sister started a started a go fund me to hopefully raise some money to help pay the bills. heres a link to My go fund me page, thanks in advance for any help yall can give

https://www.gofundme.com/f/rq637-ph...urce=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet
Phil...AKA The Bilgerat

I can pray for you. We have suffered a lot of loss with some close friends the last couple of weeks. We have donated every available cent to different families.

I’ll spread the word to see if someone wants to donate for a least a tax break for end of year giving.

You are prayed for.

I can pray for you. We have suffered a lot of loss with some close friends the last couple of weeks. We have donated every available cent to different families.

I’ll spread the word to see if someone wants to donate for a least a tax break for end of year giving.

You are prayed for.
thanks, ill take all the prayers I can get too.

Back
Top Bottom