• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some estimates for fence repair !

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey folks !
I need an estimate or two for somebody to come out to my place in Marietta and see about repairing the fence line in the back yard. It seems that while I have been in hospital and not paying attention with the seizure issue I have had, the fence in my back yard has fallen down.
There will be a need to cut some brush back a little and either repair or replace the chain link and a few poles ? I would estimate about 100’ worth of repair/replace - maybe. But I will leave that to the pros. Then I want the rest of the fence inspected and see if anything more is needed. No big rush. This doesn’t have to be done immediately. But I want it within the next couple of weeks.
Being clear, I want to know how much I need to come up with to get this done first. I have been down with some medical issues and seizures so I have not really been paying attention around here and the place needs some TLC .
Thanks ahead of time for your attention and help . I believe in trying to keep within the community when it comes to subbing out work ! The ODT is my community.

Ken / aka: 41mag

Back
Top Bottom