Need some help choosing a holster for PPQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTBAIT

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
I have a ageis armory shiled holster for my m and p shield. I love it but i cant find anything on them anymore.
I also have a single clip iwb from gearcraft. I like the minimalist feel with the metal clip instead of the bulky plastic clip. But i dont know if a single clip holster is good for a fuil size gun.
My other option instead of ageis was alien gear, i have been looking at these for years but scared tobbn pullbthe trigger. The 4.0 looks bulky compared to the 3.5 and both look bulky compared to the ageis.
Id rather deal with local companies as stated above so i could test befor i buy but am willing to branch out of my comfort zone if enough people agree.
Thanks for your help

You might check in the business directory in the community forum section. Several holster makers listed.

I’m not sure if he’s on here much anymore (I think he moved out of state to care for family) but @TKIM makes very good quality leather holsters.

You might check in the business directory in the community forum section. Several holster makers listed.

I’m not sure if he’s on here much anymore (I think he moved out of state to care for family) but @TKIM makes very good quality leather holsters.
Im really looking for advice on what yall carry with. I hate having a pile of holsters laying around that i dont use because i carry them for a while and dont like them. I have used the search function but didnt really come up with anything

Well I’m not much help! I have a NAA Black Widow in .22 magnum for pocket carry and use one of @TKIM ‘s leather belt holsters (OWB) for my commander size 1911 when I carry it. Surely some others here will make some recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom