• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help finding the best place to buy a suit...

Man, you can have a suit tailor made for you at Men's Wearhouse for less than $500. You pick the fabric, liner, style, etc. It' the way to go.

Hmmm. That is doable. Problem is I don't know what fabric, liner, style I want. HA. I guess I need to head over and peruse a bit.

Hospice just came in for my Dad, so I want to get this taken care of before I have anymore on my plate. It's already enough to deal with without worrying about this kind of crap. My wife told me I needed to go full suit and she's probably right. Thanks.

Men's wearhouse.

Only go to Jos. A Bank if what you want is 65% off or more. If you ever pay more than that in their store you're paying way too much. Essentially, Jos. A Bank sale price = proper value.

Also, their QC leaves a lot to be desired. I bought 3 of their tailored fit dress shirts. Each one from a different country of origin but same shirt, all 3 fit completely different.

I get all my dress shirts now from ctshirts.com.

Man, you can have a suit tailor made for you at Men's Wearhouse for less than $500. You pick the fabric, liner, style, etc. It' the way to go.
This! Especially if you want a legit fit. You can get a real deal Josheph Aboudd custom suit for about $100 more than a off rack poorly fitted suit from most other places. They measure everything, you pick the fabric, color, fit literally every option is available and then they send off the specs and the suit is made and then in about 2 weeks you come back in for the final fitting/minor alterations. I cannot speak highly enough on the awesomeness of the process. I did a suit for my wedding last year and could not have been happier with the suit. Perfect fit and looking like a million bucks and I'm not an easy fit being a body builder with a small waist, larger legs, chest and arms.

This! Especially if you want a legit fit. You can get a real deal Josheph Aboudd custom suit for about $100 more than a off rack poorly fitted suit from most other places. They measure everything, you pick the fabric, color, fit literally every option is available and then they send off the specs and the suit is made and then in about 2 weeks you come back in for the final fitting/minor alterations. I cannot speak highly enough on the awesomeness of the process. I did a suit for my wedding last year and could not have been happier with the suit. Perfect fit and looking like a million bucks and I'm not an easy fit being a body builder with a small waist, larger legs, chest and arms.
This, Being a body builder I also have a hard time finding a suit that fits. Haha, my wife picks on me about my suits. If I buy off the rack I have to buy "Executive Portly" which is grown man "Husky".

5d7.jpg

This, Being a body builder I also have a hard time finding a suit that fits. Haha, my wife picks on me about my suits. If I buy off the rack I have to buy "Executive Portly" which is grown man "Husky".

Now that you're a pillar of the community you'll need several of those customs suits. I'm sure they can make one for you out of latex for those "special" night out on the town occasions also. :)

Back
Top Bottom