• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help finding the best place to buy a suit...

Just out of curiosity for all of you suit folks, why not brooks brothers?

I have found that their cheapest suit is more expensive than othe brands that I have found to be great quality.

As an example I have three English Laundry vested (3 piece) suits from men's wearhouse. I got them all for less than $300 each and they have lasted 4+ years and still running strong (minus a jacket I left in a rental in Minneapolis.)

I appreciate all the input fellas. This had more traction than I thought. I'm going to visit Men's Wearhouse and try to find a tailored or semi-tailored I believe. Then hit up K&G to try and fine my son a decent off the rack suit.

From what I can tell Jos A. Bank is owned by Men's Wearhouse. Is one preferred over the other?

I went to the JAB down near Lenox they have a bigger selection than the one in Town Center. I've never been to Mens Warehouse but my wife has gotten me shirts from there before. They are all nice clothes that will last a while. I used to buy suits from K&G but can't really compare the quality.

And don't forget the shoes. Get some nice shoes. I love shoes. My favorite is a pair of cognac colored Magnannis.

I have found that their cheapest suit is more expensive than othe brands that I have found to be great quality.

As an example I have three English Laundry vested (3 piece) suits from men's wearhouse. I got them all for less than $300 each and they have lasted 4+ years and still running strong (minus a jacket I left in a rental in Minneapolis.)

I love English Laundry shirts with the paisley inside of the cuff.

Back
Top Bottom