• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help on an older Beretta...

I collect third Reich pistols . Many of these were used by the nazis and their allies during WWII. Many remained unmarked while others have marks. People who collect these sort of firearms do not pay for a story unless you have paperwork. Go on just the merit of the firearm. That being said : that is a fantastic example . It is a great shape . Someone loved it and cared for it . Very cool piece !

Here is the info you seek. Everything you need is right here . You cannot collect these things without Jan’s bible:

View attachment 1364174

View attachment 1364169

View attachment 1364171
View attachment 1364172
View attachment 1364173

In Mogadishu I picked up an FN Hi Power that had Waffenamt/Nazi markings on it. If that thing could talk.

Thank you so much....I passed this along to the owner and they are thrilled to know a little more about this gun.

You guys rock .

I collect third Reich pistols . Many of these were used by the nazis and their allies during WWII. Many remained unmarked while others have marks. People who collect these sort of firearms do not pay for a story unless you have paperwork. Go on just the merit of the firearm. That being said : that is a fantastic example . It is a great shape . Someone loved it and cared for it . Very cool piece !

Here is the info you seek. Everything you need is right here . You cannot collect these things without Jan’s bible:

View attachment 1364174

View attachment 1364169

View attachment 1364171
View attachment 1364172
View attachment 1364173

sovietak474u sovietak474u He found this with it along with a pinky extended mag

Is this what you meant by the papers?

976F3BD6-8A8C-4F53-B648-25B1F52502F5.jpeg

sovietak474u sovietak474u He found this with it along with a pinky extended mag

Is this what you meant by the papers?

View attachment 1370866
Yes! That tells you a story that can be verified . Now we can take that info and research his service records . Then it takes off from there.

As for value I’d say around 2k insurance value . My State Farm personal articles floater covers replacement cost . A pistol in the condition it’s in with the holster and paper will cost you at least that . You have the best looking example I’ve seen in a while

Back
Top Bottom