• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some input gentlemen (ladies if any)

APA in Jefferson does phenomenal work. Wood isn't the greatest material for accuracy but pillars and glass can help with that. You wanting a Monte Carlo type stock or more tactical style?

Bergara….i have a ridge it has a heavy barrel profile but a synthetic stock..she is a shooter..They have wood stock offerings.
I would find an older 700 if I could. They are superbly accurate. An excellent build scenario would be to find one that the stock is a little rough on but the action and Barrel is still in excellent condition and then put a Boyd's classic stock on it. The bergara Avenue is excellent as well and buy one with a synthetic stock and then replace the stock of your choice. This has been a project I have been wanting to do for a while, just looking for the right donor rifle.

Start with a Begara like this. Super accurate with classic good looks.

Attachments

• Bargara R2.jpg
    Bargara R2.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 5
Start with a Begara like this. Super accurate with classic good looks.
I am more in line with the Bergara now that I think about it.. I watched a special on their facility on time. To show the accuracy of their rifles he grabbed a gun off the rack of built guns ready for boxing. He shot 3 shots @ 100 yards and made one ragged hole. It was almost the size of the bullet diameter.

Back
Top Bottom