• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone who can run a commercial weed eater.

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
My name is David Parham, I own DLP Brush Cutting. We use weed eaters, clearing saws, chain saws, and other tools to clear brush, hillsides, undergrowth, and all other forms of unwanted vegetation. Duties include being able to run a weed eater 45 minutes + per hour without giving out, picking up tree trimmings, loading brush on a trailer etc.

Right now I need part time as needed help, some weeks it may be 40 hours if you are available. It will not hurt my feelings if you tell me that you are looking for a better full time opportunity, and we both know that it is temporary.

We use well maintained Stihl power tools. I carry an 80qt cooler and will provide water by the case and a few gatorades.

I am prepared to pay $13/hr cash for the first $600 and after that if you like the work and want to stick around we will either have to put you on payroll or 1099.

I am located in acworth and work everywhere from Carrollton to canton.

678-378-7018

I work 7 days a week. Some days I don't need any help and other days I need 2-3 guys. I will not make anybody work Sunday that does not want too.

It is as needed, but also as available.

Back
Top Bottom