• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need suggestions on new pistol

Good info guys. Anyone know of a .45 that fits that bill? The only one I can think of is a 1911 short, but I really don't want to carry cocked and locked for IWB carry. It might be irrational. I understand that, but hey... Got to go with your gut on some things.

Good info guys. Anyone know of a .45 that fits that bill? The only one I can think of is a 1911 short, but I really don't want to carry cocked and locked for IWB carry. It might be irrational. I understand that, but hey... Got to go with your gut on some things.

Really? I feel safer condition 1 with a 1911 IWB, than I do a glock. There is no way both safeties on a 1911 will fail at the same time. With a glock, you only need to accidentally put your booger hook on the trigger.

i sometimes carry a usp compact 45. its slim enough and can do cocked and locked or da/sa (if you get a variant 1). but remember, hk hates you because youre a civilian........

Go for an M&P, they're comfortable, affordable and reliable, plus they're damn good looking guns. I've got the M&P 40 and the M&P 9c, they're exceptional guns for the money. I'm practical, I don't go out of my way to waste money on "top dollar" guns when there is something half the price and twice as good. My M&Ps have the thumb safety on them, an "option" some other guns don't offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom