• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Tile work in Dallas, Ga.

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
744   0
Reaction score
I have 3 full baths, 1 half bath, sun room and laundry room that need to be done. Floors and showers. Ready now. Recomendations greatly appreciated if anyone knows a reputable person or company. Thanks.

Wanted to give a shout out for @Bgbailey and the ODT help wanted section. My wife and I are almost finished renovating a house built in 1901 in a historic area. Over 1 year in and 6 plus months behind schedule but who's counting. Lol. It was an 85% gut job. We were having issues finding reliable and skilled contractors for certain aspects of the house. As most know renovating a home and new construction are two different animals. You need skilled labor that first are familar with how things were done over 100 years ago and secondly can adapt to everything they touch being unlevel or out of square. Brandon with Bailey flooring is one of those guys. He came in with a more than reasobable quote and the confidence that he indeed knew how to tackle the project. Due to the cost of the floor my wife chose to go with we were a little nervous but the finish product was well worth it. Brandon paid close attention to detail and kept us in the loop on every situation he came accross before making a decission on the best option to proceed. Bailey flooring is highly recommended.

Shout out to @captdave77 as well. Dave with DrCool has been one of my buds for years so there was no doubt who we were going to use for that but he definitely comes highly recommended as well. The house had never had central hvac so Dave had to layout multiple systems and at the same time not destroy everything in their path. Not the easiest task I assure you but it was executed perfectly as expected so we highly recommend Dave with DrCool as well.

Wanted to give a shout out for @Bgbailey and the ODT help wanted section. My wife and I are almost finished renovating a house built in 1901 in a historic area. Over 1 year in and 6 plus months behind schedule but who's counting. Lol. It was an 85% gut job. We were having issues finding reliable and skilled contractors for certain aspects of the house. As most know renovating a home and new construction are two different animals. You need skilled labor that first are familar with how things were done over 100 years ago and secondly can adapt to everything they touch being unlevel or out of square. Brandon with Bailey flooring is one of those guys. He came in with a more than reasobable quote and the confidence that he indeed knew how to tackle the project. Due to the cost of the floor my wife chose to go with we were a little nervous but the finish product was well worth it. Brandon paid close attention to detail and kept us in the loop on every situation he came accross before making a decission on the best option to proceed. Bailey flooring is highly recommended.

Shout out to @captdave77 as well. Dave with DrCool has been one of my buds for years so there was no doubt who we were going to use for that but he definitely comes highly recommended as well. The house had never had central hvac so Dave had to layout multiple systems and at the same time not destroy everything in their path. Not the easiest task I assure you but it was executed perfectly as expected so we highly recommend Dave with DrCool as well.
Dave's done two systems for us and getting ready for a third.

I've seen the floors that @Bgbailey put in to this house. Outstanding work and a good guy, too. I couldn't believe how much the floors looked like the original wood in the house.

Dave, well.....he's alright. :D

Back
Top Bottom