Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Need to Rehome my Shepherd Mix - He was an ODT rescue

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We're looking to rehome our sweet boy Finn, he's up to date on all his shots, and he's very sweet.

The problem we've been having is him being overprotective of our daughter and at first, it was just normal herding nips that he'd just mouth people's calves from behind. it's devolved into him ripping the pants of one nanny while holding my infant daughter and today he up and just walked straight up to nanny#2 and grabbed her shin hard.

He's always been protective of any men that stand between him and my wife, but that got better with training, and unfortunately, after my daughter was born it's back, and no amount of reinforcing what worked before as well as new strategies to correct and stop the behavior. The two instances I mentioned are just the new people. He started with just snapping and barking. He had never done this to me, but carrying my daughter once he went at my ankle, had done it to my dad, my wife's dad, and we just did some retraining and it got better. Sadly it's just slowly progressed over the last. I'm just being full disclosure, he's never broken skin.

Pluses he's always by your side, rarely barks at all, great with dogs, very responsive to treats, he's very playful.
Here are some pictures

Pictures:
IMG_20191103_171931_704.jpg
20190923_203131.jpg
20190831_085111.jpg
ORG__DSC0433-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG_2658.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom