• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need to spitball some storage ideas...

um, I think you need a bunch of greenie coexist type stickers on the back if you go roof pod. Pretty sure that is a rule or ordinance.

I struggled with this too and ended up going Aluma trailer for pulling ATV/bikes since that is the less often mode. I keep the gear with me in the bed and have (had I should say) and undercover locking hard shell. I ended up going SUV since then and now keep the back half loaded and use the trailer for big loads or ATV.

Truck is about to be rebuilt from a front end collision in Dallas involving 3 other cars so a more solid front bumper has been appealing here recently.

Same thing happened to me. Used the insurance money to upgrade, I think I paid around $1400 for ranch hand front and back matching.

um, I think you need a bunch of greenie coexist type stickers on the back if you go roof pod. Pretty sure that is a rule or ordinance.

I struggled with this too and ended up going Aluma trailer for pulling ATV/bikes since that is the less often mode. I keep the gear with me in the bed and have (had I should say) and undercover locking hard shell. I ended up going SUV since then and now keep the back half loaded and use the trailer for big loads or ATV.

Most of the ones I am finding on FB Marketplace are in Smyrna, Vinings, Buckhead, and those areas so I am pretty sure the COEXIST stickers are already on the boxes. I pull a trailer already. The bed is for my overflow.

Back
Top Bottom