• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED TREE(S) DROPPED and LEFT. Suwanee location. PRO-ONLY PLZ.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
LOCATION: Suwanee, GA (1.5 miles off I-85 and Lawrenceville Suwanee Road).

I have a 3 trees (grown together) that I will need DROPPED in my little pasture. Cut it down and done!
NO structure of value anywhere, so just need them dropped. Wherever they fall is fine, I will cut them up eventually and burn them in my fire pit.

These are not your little baby trees, they are some THICK OLD GROWTH TREES that are starting to die. You will likely need your big boy pro-saw, so don't show up with your home depot 16" saw. haha

NEED A PROFESSIONAL or SOMEONE THAT WORKS FOR A PROFESSIONAL (not a weekend warrier). Would REQUIRE person sign a waiver if they get injured, hurt, etc.
(but again, wherever they fall is ok, there are no structures there.

Not looking to spend TOP DOLLAR here folks, but I will pay CASH for your time, fuel, wear n tear, etc., to make it worth the effort.

I don't need them done today....but would like them dropped in the next few weeks/months.
Please PM me price.

I will post picture. (the trees in question have an OLD deer tree stand, probably from the 70s/80s that is of no use or value).

IMG_9972.JPG

Invite everyone from ODT over for a backyard range day. Put all the targets at the base of the tree. It will come down. Then we can chop it up and burn it to cook some meat in a celebratory dinner.

Invite everyone from ODT over for a backyard range day. Put all the targets at the base of the tree. It will come down. Then we can chop it up and burn it to cook some meat in a celebratory dinner.

LOL......while (believe it or not) it is LEGAL to discharge a firearm where I am, it will likely NOT go over very well with the fruit loops across the park in the neighboring sub/d. Maybe on new year's eve??? :)

My buddy LOVES to cut down trees and he has dropped several on my property, however, I believe this is slightly out of his realm due to the size and fact they are starting to die.....(best part was he does it for FREE).

I've had ONE pm already, and invite other pro's to chime in with a price via PM.
and if anyone "knows" someone that does this work, fwd them this thread and have them contact me. At this time, I'm not going to be calling different folks and getting prices/specs/etc.

serious question: How important is it to cut this set of 3 trees right down to ground level, requiring a saw blade that can handle the 6 foot diameter or whatever they are at the base?
What about felling the trees individually and then making a second cut on each of the 3 trunks to leave 3 nice flat horizontal surfaces about waist-high?
That way, a regular 20" blade chainsaw could do it?

serious question: How important is it to cut this set of 3 trees right down to ground level, requiring a saw blade that can handle the 6 foot diameter or whatever they are at the base?
What about felling the trees individually and then making a second cut on each of the 3 trunks to leave 3 nice flat horizontal surfaces about waist-high?
That way, a regular 20" blade chainsaw could do it?

Great question.....! I would be happy if WAIST HIGH level was achieved..... NO need to cut near the ground.
Would burn the stumps down eventually...............

Back
Top Bottom