• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Neegan-

My wife and daughter have watched and rewatched that damn episode about 4 times. She's been on some fan site with dozens of theories. From what she just said when I told her about this thread in the comic book it was Glen.

All I know is like I've said in related threads the show is getting hard to watch. The characters keep doing dumb **** and putting themselves in these no win situations. But I guess the writers have to do that to keep it going. But again it's getting like Sons of Anarchy where every single episode is grim and over the top violent. We watched every episode of SOA. But it's not o e of those shows i would go around again with.

Who do you think is getting the bat?

I say Eugene.

But I'm hearing people say they think it's carl?

Who do you think gets a piece of that slugger?

well its 100% not carl as you can hear neegan say cut out his eye if anyone moves, so hes out. now its supposed to be glen in the comics and hes still one of the routes they could take, Eugene, maggie, and michonne are all STILL alive in the comics and end up being very important so i dont think they will change that. Personally i see it being Abraham as he should have been the one to get the crossbow to the eye so hes on borrowed time and there are waaayyy to many couples one of ems gotta break.

Back
Top Bottom