• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Neegan-

He said he was gonna beat the holy hell out of someone. He didnt say they had to die.

Just rewatched the episode. .. could just be one hell of an asswhoopin
Clearly you haven't read the comics. Lol. Ever wondered why Dwight (guy that store the bike/crossbow from Darryl) has a jacked up face? Neegan is a monster bruh.

who do you think got the bat? the way i understand it is. steven yeun guy is
filming some big time hollywood movie that wouldn't work with w.d. schedule.

I know Glen gets the bat in the comics but when others thought he died under the dumpster, Nicataro stated that a main character like Glen would deserve a "hero's death".

Me personally, I think its Eugene.

Like previously stated he gives Rick the plans to make ammo.
Also, Eugene makes the transformation from a nobody, scared of the world to contributing and actually "manning up". Him taking the first hit and then another.

I know Glen gets the bat in the comics but when others thought he died under the dumpster, Nicataro stated that a main character like Glen would deserve a "hero's death".

Also, Eugene makes the transformation from a nobody, scared of the world to contributing and actually "manning up". Him taking the first hit and then another.
I would imagine it would be Abraham. They're building him up to start to move on, and dump Rosita. And the whole Sacha thing he's got going on.

I don't think they'll take a woman out like that. Neegan wants to go after someone strong and take them down. All this is about a showing of power. Hence the numbers and road blocking. Why not take down the baddest looking dude (in my opinion, Abraham)

thats a very good point. i would hate to see eugene go because his geekdom
could keep the show fresh and i also like abraham and the way the two
interact-kinda comic relief in a sense.

its still up in the air and im surprised the producers have kept a lid on it
this long------which kinda makes me think they havent shot the actual
scene yet

Back
Top Bottom