• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Neegan-

My money is on Judith...
I don't wager much :becky:

OK so I was wrong... AGAIN.
TWD_Judith.jpg

Well ill give it a swing "pun intended" on the line up when on there knees Maggie is on ricks right, and in the sneek peak he has blood splatter on his right cheek, then it shows in the slop her ring glen gave her. And blanket that dayrl was wearing like he gave her the whack and dayrl jumped up and got some wood work also..how dramatic would it be if she gets it being pregnant and all...thats my idea . Now all we do is sit and wait. .

Rick gets his hand chopped off and has to learn to shoot left handed.
poor carl. He bout had a bad day.

I was thinking about it.... I wish they would have brought andrea back for just one episode and let neegan lucielle her tater. Haha

OK, I'm gonna bump this one back up instead of starting a new thread.

I'm getting caught up on season 7 and just watched the episode where Negan and his goons show up in Alexandria and loot the place. So my question is......

Why the hell doesn't somebody just SHOOT NEGAN?! I know he's got a decent size army, but it seems like alot of them hate him and I'm sure if he was killed they would splinter into different factions and would start killing each other off in a power struggle. Once they were done thinning each other out, Rick and his crew could finish the job.

I guess that wouldn't make as good a story though. They want you to hate Negan so bad that you'll keep watching every week to see if he finally gets what's coming to him.

It's working on me so far! LOL

Back
Top Bottom