• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Neegan-

instead of shooting Neegan, my thought was to get out the rocket launcher, open the gate and boom, get'em all.

But if this happened then what would be left of the story and also definitely not following the comicbook story then.

OK, I'm gonna bump this one back up instead of starting a new thread.

I'm getting caught up on season 7 and just watched the episode where Negan and his goons show up in Alexandria and loot the place. So my question is......

Why the hell doesn't somebody just SHOOT NEGAN?! I know he's got a decent size army, but it seems like alot of them hate him and I'm sure if he was killed they would splinter into different factions and would start killing each other off in a power struggle. Once they were done thinning each other out, Rick and his crew could finish the job.

I guess that wouldn't make as good a story though. They want you to hate Negan so bad that you'll keep watching every week to see if he finally gets what's coming to him.

It's working on me so far! LOL

I would have like to see someone raise a gun toward Negan and get picked off quickly by a sniper once or twice. Then he would of course have to bash a head or to as punishment while giving a speech about how he has thought of every conceivable attack against him blah blah blah. If that happened once or twice it would be much easier for me to believe everyone is scared to try and get off a shot. Cause I was screaming for someone to shoot his ass when he was banging on the gates with his bat.

instead of shooting Neegan, my thought was to get out the rocket launcher, open the gate and boom, get'em all.

But if this happened then what would be left of the story and also definitely not following the comicbook story then.
Yep, that would work! The ones that weren't blown up would either run away or try to rush through the gate and you could pick them off from cover.

I'm betting none of his men would try to avenge his death. They would all be too busy killing each other trying to take his place.

I would have like to see someone raise a gun toward Negan and get picked off quickly by a sniper once or twice. Then he would of course have to bash a head or to as punishment while giving a speech about how he has thought of every conceivable attack against him blah blah blah. If that happened once or twice it would be much easier for me to believe everyone is scared to try and get off a shot. Cause I was screaming for someone to shoot his ass when he was banging on the gates with his bat.
Yeah they really should do something like that. Everybody has guns (until he takes them) there's no law and this guy is just walking around with a bat killing people and being an all around asshole to everybody he meets? He'd be dead in a heartbeat. LOL

I'm thinking that the girl that wants a bullet is going to use it on Neegan.

If memory serves, Rick actually cuts Neegan's throat in the comic but Neegan lives and vanishes away for a couple years until Carl finds him in the basement of a house.

But this happens a long time from where we are at now.

Back
Top Bottom