• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative feedback

Right ^^ i quit dealing on here a while back after i had been skipped for guns i clearly stated id take them and they sold to other members i had no negative feed back and told the mods and nothing, but have seen negative feedback wiped.

Member posts something for sale and I PM him that I would like it. We agree to meet, but then he never responds back. I have sent him multiple PMs and nothing. I do notice, however, that he has been logged in multiple times so I KNOW he has seen all my PMs. Totally ticks me off ... does that warrant negative feedback?

Member posts something for sale and I PM him that I would like it. We agree to meet, but then he never responds back. I have sent him multiple PMs and nothing. I do notice, however, that he has been logged in multiple times so I KNOW he has seen all my PMs. Totally ticks me off ... does that warrant negative feedback?
According to the rules you have to have a set price, time and place agreed on by both parties. So no, that's not enough to get a negative

May want to note that if you are running Tapatalk on your phone it will show you logging in even if you are not actually doing it.

I would suggest utilizing the ignore list if it bugs you

No

Back
Top Bottom