• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative feedback

I gave a negative review to a buyer, once. He failed to show for a meet and didn't respond to text or calls for a day. He didn't seem to see what the big deal was...

So I used it as a coaching lesson on how to do business. When people accept a deal, they mark it SPM. And invariably someone comes in 5 minutes later with another offer or better trade, and you turn it down because you already have a verbal with the first guy...

So when he doesn't bother to show up and takes a nap instead, you not only waste your time waiting in a parking lot for an hour, but you miss out on that sale/trade, as well as the 2 or 3 others that you turned away because you thought you had a done deal. It costs time, money and is just plain disrespectful. He had no idea and we talked about it and he was genuinely sorry and so I asked a mod to remove the negative point that I had given him and called it a day.

That's been my only experience with negative reviews here, the system seems to work pretty well...

Is this considered a welch on this site?
I know all sites are different.

This is the second time on a few weeks I have had a deal and the person writes "sorry someone came by and bought it after a deal was confirmed. I thought that I left negative feedback earlier but it is not showing up.
Going to try to leave negative feedback again.

**BUYER**
will you take 140 for the stock

**SELLER**
If you come to me, sure.

**BUYER**
Ok. I will come to you.
Will you have time Saturday or Sunday morning

**SELLER**
I work tomorrow, if you feel like driving down to Morrow. Or anytime sunday morning would be fine as well.

**SELLER**
Hey, Sorry. While i was waiting to hear from you someone came and picked it up from my house.

**BUYER**
We had a deal. You welched on the deal.

The one negative I have was not appropriate as we never had a firm meet time and location set. Heard from another that he was liked by one of the mods and even though I asked it to be removed and it should have been it never was. Total BS in my view. Retaliatory negatives are against the rules.

The one negative I have was not appropriate as we never had a firm meet time and location set. Heard from another that he was liked by one of the mods and even though I asked it to be removed and it should have been it never was. Total BS in my view. Retaliatory negatives are against the rules.

I have passed on deals from you because of that one neg. too.
Only 680 positives, you craigslister... :becky:

Back
Top Bottom