• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative feedback

I just logged into GSB for the first time since 2012 and I looked through every thread I ever started, and I couldn't find anything that I had for sale where you responded in the thread... I also looked through every private message and didn't see anything from or to you... I might have flushed my inbox at some point, but at this point I really don't have any idea as to what item you are referring to...

Is there a reason why you won't say what or when it was?

Makes sense. I won't make excuses... without knowing the item that was sold, I don't remember the circumstances... Knowing me at that time, I might have been having some financial situation and needed the cash ASAP and one person said they would take it but didn't have a firm time and date set and someone else close by said I have cash and can meet you at 2pm and I took it...

Doesn't make it right, but if I had to guess it was probably something along those lines...

I know that since I have been here, I have not had any negative feedback, at all. I have gotten good reviews from everyone I have dealt with, and even when someone did screw me on a deal and I left him negative feedback, he and I talked it out afterwards and I chalked it up to a learning experience on his part and I asked a Mod to delete the negative from his profile and they did. I have sold and traded guns that I realized that I listed too low, or a better trade offer came in afterwards, but once I agreed to something, I took my loss or the lesser trade and that's that... Hence why I haven't gotten anything negative towards me.
Nothing wrong with taking a different option if no deal has been reached. If the deal was reached but the meeting wasn't set in stone but agreed n general, morally, you should keep with that member unless with a reasonable negotiation, a meet could not be worked out.
But if a meet is still in negotiation, other than fine details, then it's still up for sale.

Nothing wrong with taking a different option if no deal has been reached. If the deal was reached but the meeting wasn't set in stone but agreed n general, morally, you should keep with that member unless with a reasonable negotiation, a meet could not be worked out.
But if a meet is still in negotiation, other than fine details, then it's still up for sale.

In retrospect, sure... I believe that I had two guys offering to buy, one of which had cash in hand and a offered a time and place to meet and the other(admittedly the first one) had not gotten to that point yet. I am assuming, semi-confidently that that was the case... Unless he offers up the item and when it was...

I can say that it was an exception, and I don't recall it happening since... I know it has never happened here... I can't change the past, if someone wants to hold a grudge, that's life I guess...

Back
Top Bottom