• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

chaostat

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
258   0
Reaction score
I have had to leave very few negative feedbacks in my years here- But in the last 30 days I have had experiences that would allow me to leave 3 negs- One I have already left but two I am still deciding on whether or not to leave. Had a guy back out of an agreed time and place just this morning- and another on December 30....

Makes me want to hang my hat and move on... Dicks

Thanks- Rant over

I have had to leave very few negative feedbacks in my years here- But in the last 30 days I have had experiences that would allow me to leave 3 negs- One I have already left but two I am still deciding on whether or not to leave. Had a guy back out of an agreed time and place just this morning- and another on December 30....

Makes me want to hang my hat and move on... Dicks

Thanks- Rant over
That's a damn shame.

You will get used to it and leave the negative and move on. In my early day here I never left negative feedback and just added the user to my ignore list. Now I realize a negative would have been a better move. I have heard all sorts of BS excuses. My favorite is that my truck alternator went out. It also powered his phone and internet and I can see why you would not answer either when that happens.

Two were- the third was in Text- What about the text? Would I need to screen shot it and upload to prove?

Text after deal, time, place is confirmed via Pm otherwise screwed

I give my # after deal is confirmed and text when I get 20 min out from meet

Back
Top Bottom