• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

The only thing he didn't get was a return feedback, after he left one.
I quoted and responded to the question of paying for an item to be shipped and buyer didn’t receive his item.
Best I and others could tell he was talking about not getting an item.

Two members in the past two weeks have backed out of deals with me a few minutes(less than 10) before we were supposed to meet ( one guy actually backed out twice). I don't really ever neg because who am I to say there excuse isn't valid. In Nov, I flipped my car on the way to a meet so you never know

Two members in the past two weeks have backed out of deals with me a few minutes(less than 10) before we were supposed to meet ( one guy actually backed out twice). I don't really ever neg because who am I to say there excuse isn't valid. In Nov, I flipped my car on the way to a meet so you never know
Must've been a smokin' deal!

Didn't work for me, but somehow my American Gunner sticker survived
IMG_20171213_091955.jpg
IMG_20171213_092103.jpg

Pictures, or it didn't happen.
I had a member send me a copy of his arrest citation, due to missing a meet.
I really don't have time to deal with lame ass lying asshats.

I've only had one deal that went kinda squirrelly.
The member was really new I was trading with and was only 20 minutes away. We didn't exchange #s.
Then he had some confusion about which truck stop we were supposed to meet at.

I waited about 20 minutes, due to there being construction on the road between us, and maybe he had some other setback.
He was driving from one truck stop to the other.

We finally met and decided that we would Neg each other for being lame and not exchanging #s.:wacko:

Not really on the Negs, positives all around, but it was a very valuable lesson. Always get the number.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom