• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

Some of 'em learn to deal only via text so they can change their minds and not get negs...luckily I've never experienced this!

Deal always has to be confirmed via PM! I always exchange phone numbers for the day of in case life happens. But deal has to be confirmed via PM.

Ok - technical question for the MODS: If we make a deal via text and I confirm the deal via PM is that all we need or does other party need to confirm back to my deal PM acknowledging said PM?

...Ok - technical question for the MODS: If we make a deal via text and I confirm the deal via PM is that all we need or does other party need to confirm back to my deal PM acknowledging said PM?

As long as the other party acknowledged it, yes we can use it for confirmation. Same goes for verbal agreements (we have many here who don't text and prefer to hear your voice), send a PM with the details and get them to confirm; we can use that to confirm the deal.

I've had several that didn't want to PM. They got slid on over to Ignore, along with the rest of the other 150+ asshats that I don't care to trade with.

Liars, and poor communicators go to Ignore.

As long as the other party acknowledged it, yes we can use it for confirmation. Same goes for verbal agreements (we have many here who don't text and prefer to hear your voice), send a PM with the details and get them to confirm; we can use that to confirm the deal.

Thanks for clarification!

My last deal I confirmed via PM but other fella didn't acknowledge it. Everything went fine but good to know for in the future!

Unless it is someone I have dealt with before and trust I handle everything thru PM. If I do text with someone I do a summary PM and have the other party agree to it.

Back
Top Bottom