• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

Text, talk, or smoke signals to make the deal then always summarize the the details in a pm and get confirmation via pm. I have had a couple asshats that would not confirm in a pm. One did not have time he was a very busy man. Another was running a auction via cell phone communications. I politely passed and let them know why.

I think it depends on the distance, and day, and time of day.

Being as so many sellers don't want to go beyond the end of their driveway, and being as Georgia is such a big state, at least an hour before expected departure time. And don't be texting me 30 minutes prior, I don't do texts in the car.

Plus, life interferes sometimes, and if I thing the person is legit, I have to give them a pass. Your wife losing the code to the gun safe is not life.

I had a fellow miss a meet because he got arrested the night before and had to spend his "gun money" on bail. lol

On the very rare occasion (1time) that the other person was a no show, I pm and asked what happened. I had his phone number but wanted the reason on record in a pm. He had a legit reason and rescheduled the meet. He is a member with a decent amount of positive feedback. If I would have gotten crickets after a couple days negative feedback. Got to be understanding and have patience because sometimes life gets in the way. I would want the same.

On the very rare occasion (1time) that the other person was a no show, I pm and asked what happened. I had his phone number but wanted the reason on record in a pm. He had a legit reason and rescheduled the meet. He is a member with a decent amount of positive feedback. If I would have gotten crickets after a couple days negative feedback. Got to be understanding and have patience because sometimes life gets in the way. I would want the same.

That's why the phone call/text is a must for me before either party leaves for a meet.

Why do you guys deal with the butt plugs on the site. I only deal with the good guys on here and don't have no problem.

Negative them all. Let the mods decide if they stick.

I've dealt with locals that had negs. I've only been burned by one and the neg. didn't stick.
I tell them to straighten up or they will ruin a good thing.
At least one took my advice ;)

Before the rants about not taking texts start; sites like the ones below are why we can't.

https://androidfaketextmessage.com/
http://iphonefaketext.com/

I really find it hard to believe an ODT'r would fake a text... INCONCEIVABLE. :pound:
DanKATL text.jpg

Back
Top Bottom