• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

My ignore list is growing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
160+ on mine

I just wish it would mark there classified ads so it wouldn't make other threads so hard to keep up with.

I don't have anyone on Ignore for just being an asshat in heated discussions, they all came from the classifieds.
Failure to reply to PMs after they have visited the site, then lying about it, or just being a very poor communicator.
I think I have a couple that are too far away to meet and have some strange phobia about the USPS

So, if someone cancels an agreed meet, how much notice is enough not to warrant negative feedback ? Personally, I'd expect several hours before the meet.

I think it depends on the distance, and day, and time of day.

Being as so many sellers don't want to go beyond the end of their driveway, and being as Georgia is such a big state, at least an hour before expected departure time. And don't be texting me 30 minutes prior, I don't do texts in the car.

Plus, life interferes sometimes, and if I thing the person is legit, I have to give them a pass. Your wife losing the code to the gun safe is not life.

Amount of notice doesn't matter. If you cancel a confirmed meet, negative feedback is justified.

Amount of notice doesn't matter. If you cancel a confirmed meet, negative feedback is justified.

Like I stated earlier in the thread life happens. I was on my way to a meet and my home alarm went off. I immediately called the other party, explained the circumstances and rescheduled. Give people the same courtesy and respect you would want and most of the time it turns out good. If I had not rescheduled I would deserve a neg.

Like I stated earlier in the thread life happens. I was on my way to a meet and my home alarm went off. I immediately called the other party, explained the circumstances and rescheduled. Give people the same courtesy and respect you would want and most of the time it turns out good. If I had not rescheduled I would deserve a neg.

A mutually agreed reschedule is obviously fine, and you'd certainly hope that folks would work with each other to the extent possible when things do happen. My only point was that in the event of out outright cancellation, a neg is justified regardless of when the cancellation was sent.

Back
Top Bottom