• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

boomer

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
133   0
Reaction score
How many negative feedback are too many? I ask this because I had something listed and got a PM that said they would take it for a little less than my asking price. I accepted the offer. Then total silence. As I was going to PM if he still wanted it I noticed 6 negative feedbacks. Mostly from NO shows to backing out of a deal 30 minutes before the meet time. I Then pondered, why would the Mod's allow this person access to the ODT. UGGG

How many negative feedback are too many? I ask this because I had something listed and got a PM that said they would take it for a little less than my asking price. I accepted the offer. Then total silence. As I was going to PM if he still wanted it I noticed 6 negative feedbacks. Mostly from NO shows to backing out of a deal 30 minutes before the meet time. I Then pondered, why would the Mod's allow this person access to the ODT. UGGG

Yyyeeeepppp!

Who gets to decide how many negatives are TOO many?

Do we vote on it or just leave it to the mods that 95% of people disagree with anyways?

Where does the madness stop?

Do your research first. Banning would only result in opening another account. I would rather see who has negative feedback.
It really is that simple. We all have our own "how many is too many" threshold. It's right in there in red for crying out loud. Proceed informed.

1 neg= he screwed sump tin up
2= he did it again
3= he pissed off a mod posting about the you know who in relig
4=he really screwed someone and wouldn't make it right
5= he is bad news beware
6= do like the attached
run forest run .gif

Back
Top Bottom