• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

Probably know it is ,cause she would a had 7 if mine neg woulda stuck !
Probably the same one I had to put on ignore a couple or three years ago so I would stop seeing his Pm's all pissy at me cause I wouldn't cut my already lowered price in half for him. Butt munch claimed he was doing me a favor by taking it off my hands for 40% of what it was worth. I sold it at my price a couple of days later anyway to a GOOD member with zero negs. lol!

How many negative feedback are too many? I ask this because I had something listed and got a PM that said they would take it for a little less than my asking price. I accepted the offer. Then total silence. As I was going to PM if he still wanted it I noticed 6 negative feedbacks. Mostly from NO shows to backing out of a deal 30 minutes before the meet time. I Then pondered, why would the Mod's allow this person access to the ODT. UGGG
LOL, banned for negative feedback? LOL! NO! You get banned for all sorts of other things, but never negative feedback.

I agree with rumrunner. Just do your own judgement based on feedbacks left. I admit, I also deserve one negative feedback. I got blinded by an emergency and totally forgot to meet up with someone on the scheduled day. I didn't message them or anything until two days later when I came back in town. I had to rush out to TN where I did not have signal which was the biggest issue. I did send them a message two days after but they never replied back so theres that. Sometimes we just make a simple mistake.. if you start having a guy with the same negative feedback over and over then I would avoid them.

Funny thing is most issues I have seen over ODT could be resolved with just a message. Communication is key.

Back
Top Bottom