• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedback

Do your research first. Banning would only result in opening another account. I would rather see who has negative feedback.

This is the correct answer. We don't ban people for their feedback score, and we aren't going to start. That would defeat the purpose of having feedback to begin with.

As leader of the 1 neg crew I will say that some people do the most. I personally gave plenty of forewarning before cancelling my deal and tried to make it happen. But some people are just trolling with offers/cancelled deals.

Only scenario that makes business sense would be if traffic on the site slowed down substantially because of bad traders. But that’s a doomsday scenario.

As leader of the 1 neg crew I will say that some people do the most. I personally gave plenty of forewarning before cancelling my deal and tried to make it happen. But some people are just trolling with offers/cancelled deals.

I am in that crew as well.....To me I agree with the idea of 1 maybe 2 negatives being drowned by dozens of positives is pretty reasonable. That said I just did a deal with someone with about 50/50 split of neg and pos and it went fine. I would disagree with a certain number of negatives getting you bumped from the ODT. Let people make educated choices. If you choose to deal with someone with 10 negatives and 1 positive then that's your free choice.

Back
Top Bottom