• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Ratings

bubba1182

Air Force Icon
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
I somewhat understand a negative rating here and there . Sometimes it's just misunderstandings maybe . What I don't get is how someone with 6 negative ratings and 0 positive ratings that continue to scam people out of their money has not been banned and blocked from the ODT ???

Obviously , it's part the "victims" fault for doing business with them . Maybe they didn't read their reviews ? Mind blowing

The only way someone could have 6 negs would be because they didn't whine to the mods.

Until you leave a well deserved neg and have it overturned, because the mods "do not get involved", then be threatened not to leave another, you will understand.
Then again it could have more to do with who left the neg.

I'm sure there are a lot more negs removed that should still be in place than those that are ignored by the recipient which could be easily overturned.
There is a 30 day expiration time on neg FB arbitration, but then again it's more of a who than a why.
Neg FB, because a used firearm was dirty. lol Give me a break.

Gotta watch out for those fishing to give a neg too. 1 almost got me a couple yrs ago . #NewLibbs

The're some that think they can leave neg FB because you choose not to deal with them, due to their poor communication skills and/or ignorance. lol

I’ve got a guy on here now who said he would take an item shortly after I listed it that was on july 9 checked with him 3-4 times and each time he said he wanted it but was busy. Lately he hasn’t responded to text or calls go figure. I considered neg feedback for sure as i told him I would consider it sold

I’ve got a guy on here now who said he would take an item shortly after I listed it that was on july 9 checked with him 3-4 times and each time he said he wanted it but was busy. Lately he hasn’t responded to text or calls go figure. I considered neg feedback for sure as i told him I would consider it sold

If he contest it, it will be removed.

Unless you've specifically set a meet, that doesn't warrant a neg.

Back
Top Bottom