• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negotiating with those who get their feelings hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
your site said it was relisted. After you had your SPM. but with all the feedback. I assume I'm NOT the only person you just chose to ignore.
as you can see I post my real name, my ODT name my email and my cell no. My feelings are not hurt.
If offering you alternatives make you think my feelings are hurt , you are wrong.

I think you must be looking at old ads. I marked my current ad SPM on Tues. When it says "relisted" you have to click the link at the top and it will take you to the current ad. As far as this thread...I posted it a month ago. Has nothing to do with you. I have not ignored anyone and responded to you on Tues. I was actually talking about people who don't reply back I wasn't saying that I was ignoring anyone.

I think you must be looking at old ads. I marked my current ad SPM on Tues. When it says "relisted" you have to click the link at the top and it will take you to the current ad. As far as this thread...I posted it a month ago. Has nothing to do with you. I have not ignored anyone and responded to you on Tues. I was actually talking about people who don't reply back I wasn't saying that I was ignoring anyone.
Simple English is the gun sold. If not I have offered two different pistols and asked you for a cash figure difference on either gun.

Simple English is the gun sold. If not I have offered two different pistols and asked you for a cash figure difference on either gun.

This is what I sent you on Tues

IMG_1063.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom