• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negotiating with those who get their feelings hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
then the no communication feedback would work.
the OP point was dont be a snowflake, and quit whining when someone makes you an offer.
your used, like new in box(still used cause you are not the original seller) is only worth what someone will pay.
we could go on like this for hours on end, but what if this, because that. but in the end, dont be a special snowflake, answer pm's, if the offer is low just say so . its not a fight, its an offer...
The seller may too busy choosing between two other offers at full price to pay attention to you.

The seller may too busy choosing between two other offers at full price to pay attention to you.
thats bs, you can say no thanks. look at my post to trade ratio. you can get multiple offers and still respond. if you are that busy with buyers you are at a live action and not online.

Offer away. Lowballer looking for a "come up"? Hell if I care. I usually price my stuff to market or less, usually less because I am selling it to get rid of it. I don't want the item any longer so it's for sale. I'll respond with a "No but thanks for your interest." I don't need the money so I can be firm at 15% less than market price. It's not difficult to say noand how in hell nyone wraps up their self esteem or honor in an item price is beyond me. Life ain't that serious and we aren't a bunch of Gordon Gekos negoitiating to buy a mining company.
its shows the character, we have done deals with each other. but if i cant take the time to say nope, then i am not worth anyone's time..

negotiating a deal should be an acceptable practice right? How do you come to a mutual agreement on any sale or trade item when the person on the other side of the table just shuts off any communication because they got their feelings hurt after the initial offer? Or in some cases doesn't even respond at all. Geez...there are some thin skinned adults around.

If, this is the case DON'T GO TO ARMSLIST, those guys want $700-$900, for $325.00 guns. You would crush there will to LIVE!!!!!

Well I never meant for things to take this turn. Sad thing is, my post had nothing to do with me making or receiving a lowball offer. I do apologize for causing this mess. Sorry team...
Things haven't taken any bad turn. Spirited discussion is a good thing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom