• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never again- Dead Center Gun Range Buford- Please shoot below the line!?!

It is sprayed foam on the ceiling.

They have fiberglass too. I was up there a couple months ago getting setup to get a good chrono on some ammo, happily minding my own business on the left side. Suddenly, about a 6 foot section of insulation and a whole bunch of debris came down no more than 10 feet in front of me. RO comes in and starts to kick me out of there. I haven't even fired a shot yet. Just getting the chrono on the rifle and all set up. Turns out, some dude on the far right side of the range was shooting an AK. He lifted the rifle up, round chambered, to tell his buddy hw cool his AK was. Sent a round straight across the stalls into the ceiling right in front of me.

They have fiberglass too. I was up there a couple months ago getting setup to get a good chrono on some ammo, happily minding my own business on the left side. Suddenly, about a 6 foot section of insulation and a whole bunch of debris came down no more than 10 feet in front of me. RO comes in and starts to kick me out of there. I haven't even fired a shot yet. Just getting the chrono on the rifle and all set up. Turns out, some dude on the far right side of the range was shooting an AK. He lifted the rifle up, round chambered, to tell his buddy hw cool his AK was. Sent a round straight across the stalls into the ceiling right in front of me.
Perzactly my point about pay public ranges.

upload_2017-5-24_9-34-35.png

Back
Top Bottom