• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never again- Dead Center Gun Range Buford- Please shoot below the line!?!

I can't believe people that operate indoor ranges don't have an RSO on top of every shooter on the line after the hillbilly retarded **** I've seen done on them.

Some do-- Georgia Gun Club does. But they are the premium price ranges. Probably a lot safer though! I love seeing bullet holes in the stalls and the walls behind the stalls... I only go to public ranges during very off times for load development work, or for competitions with safety ROs. Never otherwise. Especially now-- there's been a massive influx of clueless shooters since the inauguration. Every kind of stupid gun handling mistake, and of course another fool holding a phone taking video like it's something special to miss all over a target.

IMG_20170523_084216.jpg
Or buy your own.

OTS Jacksonville has a beautiful range, OTIS programmable target system, great lighting, nice lobby/store, etc., you name it. Go any evening and there'll be idiots shooting the target tracks, blowing chunks from the ceiling, walls, floors, even the partitions from one lane to the next. Ridiculous. This type of thing is only one reason I'd never be an RSO on a pay public range.

Just shoot at the guys targets on your left or right that way they have to pay.View attachment 1182919

Oh ho ho ho ho, I could just see me and a friend costing each other a bunch of money!!!
Somewhere along the line we would have a good laugh, call each other stupid and argue about who started it....

Almost need nightvision to shoot at bullseye also check out ceiling.
View attachment 1182890
This is another reason lots of places are using the hanger system. People are rapid firing and hitting lights, the light fixtures, the wires to the lights, the hangers, the carrier, the wires to the carrier. Not to mention the ceiling, the roof, it's really outta control.
There are more bad shooters than good so the $5 fees are trying to suppress that, guess how much a service call for an electrician is plus time and materials.
$5 gotta pass it on down the line and pass that fee around the block.

Even outdoor rages disqualify you if you shoot over the berm, its all about safety, not money, if your shooter isn't experienced enough to keep the bullets in the firing zone, take them to a secluded wooded area of yours, a friends or relatives and get them close enough to center they can shoot safely at a public range. Holes on the roof of an indoor range have closed quite a few over the years when neighbors homes get hit. Safety 1st, shooting techniques and accuracy 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom