• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

giphy1.gif

The "True" story I'm sure will never be told while this earth exists but the "official" story is a total joke! I've never been able to believe that TWO buildings that were hit over halfway to the top-and not even in the center-managed to fall straight down, hmmmm...much like controlled implosions. And yeah, love the "daring but unrecorded SEAL raid on the most wanted man on the earth as well as the convenient burial at sea. The simplest things that we DO know make it impossible to believe the "official" story, let alone the stuff that people have found with some investigation. Oh and one of my favorites-Even though this attack burned 2 steel and glass buildings to the point of collapsing them completely, the "terrorists" passport that is found neatly and safely sitting in plain view just blocks from the attack. LOLOLOLOLOL

I will never forget how 9/11 brought lunatics out into the open so they could find each other and hug on the internet. It's about the only positive side to that unspeakably horrible day.
Tell me about it. This newest crazy conspiracy theory is that a couple cave dwellers with box cutters did 911 all on their own with no help from any Government and we've killed them all now so no need to ask questions. We won they lost and everyone has been held responsible :usa2:

Tell me about it. This newest crazy conspiracy theory is that a couple cave dwellers with box cutters did 911 all on their own with no help from any Government and we've killed them all now so no need to ask questions. We won they lost and everyone has been held responsible :usa2:
When your lunacy falls apart, fill in the gaps with more lunacy, no one ever suggested.
Seriously, don't we have more than enough of these threads? :confused:

Show me on this doll how building 7 fell at the speed of free fall. Show us the 100% missing mention of that same building at the 9/11 memorial museum. Like it never even existed to begin with.

The propaganda continues and is being ramped up as they know with the increased numbers of people who were too small to know better are fed the big lie. Scrub the dissention, bury then destroy the engineering reports. Hell now YouTube can just label everything as hate speech and remove whats left of the thousands of vids that once existed - showing and mapping out the massive number of screw-ups that provided proof that indeed there were many in our own government who sat unsurprised that horrific morning.

So much information since that day has been deleted, removed, scrubbed and completely ignored by the media, still to this day. No, we will never have enough of these threads. Never.

Back
Top Bottom