• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

oh your not at all, really you are the most unimportant wipe I have ever seen.My security wont allow me on your beloved site says its an unsecure site.But you have a good day.and keep pissing on the Americans who died 9/11/2001.Got yourself an audience and you thrive on that.Good day sir and back you go on ignore.
Nobody here is pissing on the people who died that day. You've gotta be a pretty sensitive little snowflake to think a discussion about what happened that day is pissing on any of the victims. Many, many of the victims families, and soldiers who fought the wars that followed are among those of us who don't accept the official story.

Heaven forbid people be mad as hell about the lies we are constantly told by this F'd up gov't and that so many facts about that day do NOT add up. And yet those poor souls in the towers were still killed and thousands more died after that day fighting...? It WAS Al-Qaeda, oh-and Saddam, oh and the muslim brotherhood, oh and isis...And in the "end", have we really WON?! Just because that turd with legs obutthole "declared" we won the war doesn't mean a damn thing! We are still there and still fighting. Now it's Syria. Fricks sake! And guess what America got outa all this? A daily "tribute" to the fallen by way of TSA thieves and gropers, homeland security and bigger gov't bloat, and increased gov't sanctioned spying on pretty much anyone at any time for any reason. Golly, I feel safer and more patriotic already! But hey, lets not be mad about aaallll that, lets argue because Somehow, questioning the official story is unpatriotic and unfounded conspiracy.

Its all about governmental control.

Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic thing ever - its why they named it that.

Enjoy your facial recognition scan when trying to get in or out of the country ever again.

There geauxs your "motive".

That and money. Biggest real estate costs in the biggest city in the nation.

Nobody here is pissing on the people who died that day. You've gotta be a pretty sensitive little snowflake to think a discussion about what happened that day is pissing on any of the victims. Many, many of the victims families, and soldiers who fought the wars that followed are among those of us who don't accept the official story.

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom