• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

I put this thread up yesterday, you've bumped it 7 times today. There's nothing in the OP that is insensitive to the victims of 9/11.

Who's thread did you merge here anyway? It doesn't appear to me any other thread was moved here?
Way back yesterday? Well then clearly you didn't mean it to be seen on the anniversary. My bad.
Bar started another thread complaining this one had been moved. He deleted his OP (post #20).
If you have any other concerns about moderation post in the help forum or PM.

Show me on this doll how building 7 fell at the speed of free fall. Show us the 100% missing mention of that same building at the 9/11 memorial museum. Like it never even existed to begin with.

The propaganda continues and is being ramped up as they know with the increased numbers of people who were too small to know better are fed the big lie. Scrub the dissention, bury then destroy the engineering reports. Hell now YouTube can just label everything as hate speech and remove whats left of the thousands of vids that once existed - showing and mapping out the massive number of screw-ups that provided proof that indeed there were many in our own government who sat unsurprised that horrific morning.

So much information since that day has been deleted, removed, scrubbed and completely ignored by the media, still to this day. No, we will never have enough of these threads. Never.

709D130C-BD57-44A8-A203-06AB8473DDAA.gif

A big turning point in the whole "war on terror" was the complete left turn into Iraq. Very strange how Bush Sr. couldn't quite wrap things up the 1st time over there, then when we are supposedly hunting Al-Qaeda to, ya know-go after the terrorists who flew into buildings over here?- Bush Jr. suddenly decides to liberate Iraq from Saddam. WTH?! Then the WMDs, Big Oil etc. and so on...But, I'm sure it's just Alllllll conspiracy. Not quoting because I don't know the actual quote, but a friend of mine said it and I also saw it from someone here on the ODT-Whatever bad things you THINK the government is doing, it's much, much worse. Choose not to believe it if you want to. Makes no difference to me unless you show up wanting help if things go to complete crap. And if they don't, better for everyone.

Iraq had WMDs guess where they went? Syria. When I was on Recruiter duty in Hartselle the Hawk Killin Alabama I went into a gas station and struck up a conversation with the owners. Turned out they were Iraqis and said the whole country knew for months that we were coming and Saddam moved everything across the border to Assad.

Do I believe 911 was a government conspiracy? Absolutely do not. Do I believe the official story of the events? Absolutely do not.
And the whole ben laden thing, pure bull****. If they did kill him they have his head in a jar somewhere.

Thanks for sharing man. That's the whole point of this thread is just to discuss what people believe happened that day.

I tend to believe more like you, our government may have not been directly involved, but they sure did use it to there advantage, exploit the victims, and cover a lot of **** up.

Some people believe it was a controlled demolition set up by G.W. himself. There's no harm in hearing them out too. If anything it's entertaining.

Some people believe any discussion contrary to the official story is spitting on the graves of the victims, being un patriotic, and directly contributing to the death of a bald eagle. I don't know what to say to those people other than this might not be the discussion for you.

How do you live under so much oppression? And you posted this even though your original title remains? At some point people are going to start to think you're just here to stir the feces...
No. That's not my original title. I'll put my original title back then if it's ok with the mods. I'll need something in writing .

Who ever believes it was a controlled explosion is delusional, check any demolition video and you would see the initial explosions going thru the glass. Heck they couldn't even get the Georgia dome demolished right the first time so trying to take down 2 buildings I would say impossible. Then when those same people say "an aircraft fire can't take down a building" Look what 1 crackhead, a mattress and a couple of rolls of conduit did to I85...

No. That's not my original title. I'll put my original title back then if it's ok with the mods. I'll need something in writing .
The two threads merged were "9/11 in a nutshell" (yours) and "9/11 was an inside job" (BARs). Pick one that makes you happy, and leave the fact the threads were merged.

Who ever believes it was a controlled explosion is delusional, check any demolition video and you would see the initial explosions going thru the glass. Heck they couldn't even get the Georgia dome demolished right the first time so trying to take down 2 buildings I would say impossible. Then when those same people say "an aircraft fire can't take down a building" Look what i crackhead, a mattress and a couple of rolls of conduit did to I85...
That was a conspiracy too! Concrete can withstand a direct hit from an ICBM. Don't you know? Just because Alex Jones is banned from certain sites doesn't mean his version of physics aren't true.

The two threads merged were "9/11 in a nutshell" (yours) and "9/11 was an inside job" (BARs). Pick one that makes you happy, and leave the fact the threads were merged.
Wrong, the original title was Never Forgot
IMG_20180911_114532.jpg

I changed it too 9/11 in a nutshell after you changed it to 9/11 was an inside job. I'll gladly go back and put the original title back, and since bar has deleted his one post, we can leave merged out as well wouldn't you think?

Putting up a 'sarcastic account' of the slaughter of thousands of innocent Americans on that very anniversary isn't petty. I'll give you that much. Pretending you aren't supporting conspiracies isn't petty either. It's weak and pathetic. At least stand up for what you believe. No matter how disgustingly absurd.

A biased "moderator" is the only disgustingly absurd thing happening here today. You are censoring - your personal opinions are irrelevant to many here and unless they're breaking some BIG rule here - which they aren't, you should back off from "moderating" your opinion to all here.

You can state your opinion. You can't censor others that aren't breaking rules.

Back
Top Bottom