• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

It's cool. I'm certainly not going to claim to know ALL that has gone on and continues to. My point in that post was that on top of the fact that the official story doesn't line up with many of the facts, the "for God and country let us kill the terrorists" mantra lost most of it's impact for me when we suddenly decided to go after someone who was NOT part of the narrated mission. As if it was just "convenient" to go bomb the crap out of another country while we were over there to save money on shipping! And again, with supposedly the most advanced intelligence, military, and seemingly endless funding-they couldn't offer the Proof of why. And in the end, too many people ultimately don't care because it's just easier to believe what they are told so they can go on with life as usual since all that bad stuff is happening "over there".
Why do people continue to bring up Sadaam when they talk about 9/11? Does it simply fuel the conspiracy or have they seriously conflated the two issues? :confused: And yes, I get it happens on BOTH sides (if there are two sides) of the discussion. We invaded due to UN resolutions that we (and other countries swore to uphold. Did 9/11 have us "trigger happy"? Perhaps. You can argue (well perhaps) the validity of such a move but to try and discount sole terrorists involvement in 9/11 because Jr. want to finish Sr.s job is just inane.

Yeah I don't believe that it was a controlled demolition, unfortunately though if you question anything people will toss you in the Alex Jones group.

Still not convinced about wtc7 though.

I know, me and my nephew have been arguing about WTC7 for years and Im actually starting to side with him. Look at all the major Mass or Cop Shootings lately, they have all been before, during or directly after a major political event. Parkland was in the middle of the Nunes memos, Vegas was the week before he Hearing Protection Act vote and what was Hillary's first tweet? Dallas was in the middle of Hillary taking a tumble in the elections and so on and so on. I would bet my left nut that something major will happen here in Georgia before the elections so that Abrams can use it for her Gun Control platform.

I know, me and my nephew have been arguing about WTC7 for years and Im actually starting to side with him. Look at all the major Mass or Cop Shootings lately, they have all been before, during or directly after a major political event. Parkland was in the middle of the Nunes memos, Vegas was the week before he Hearing Protection Act vote and what was Hillary's first tweet? Dallas was in the middle of Hillary taking a tumble in the elections and so on and so on. I would bet my left nut that something major will happen here in Georgia before the elections so that Abrams can use it for her Gun Control platform.
Exactly. I believe that coincidences do happen, but coincidence after coincidence after coincidence I'm gonna start asking questions.

That's because for the last 10 years there is ALWAYS a "major political event" happening.

"Then when those same people say "an aircraft fire can't take down a building" Look what 1 crackhead, a mattress and a couple of rolls of conduit did to I85."

Many conspiracy theories to go along with this too. I had an Uber driver that swore that Trump was responsible for the I85 bridge.

I hear ya but, still, if left nuts were worth anything, I'd take that bet. :cool:

Why do people continue to bring up Sadaam when they talk about 9/11? Does it simply fuel the conspiracy or have they seriously conflated the two issues? :confused: And yes, I get it happens on BOTH sides (if there are two sides) of the discussion. We invaded due to UN resolutions that we (and other countries swore to uphold. Did 9/11 have us "trigger happy"? Perhaps. You can argue (well perhaps) the validity of such a move but to try and discount sole terrorists involvement in 9/11 because Jr. want to finish Sr.s job is just inane.

Its true that we invaded Iraq because of UN sanctions but we also did it to obtain a second front on a country that Bush Jr wanted to invade but his successor gave that country a plane of cash.

When it comes to any gov't, the motive is always the same-power and control. People, pretty much the same but it's usually power and/or money. So regardless off the explanation, motive is the same in those areas. The US has slowly gained control of some kind over most of the world through the years by various means. And they maintain that power over govt's the same as they do the citizens-demand they follow US rules, using US money or face US force. Just as we have to use gov't currency, pay gov't taxes and follow gov't rules or face gov't force-plain and simple. The snag there is certain govt's don't care for that policy and are taking steps to regain that control back for themselves by 1st getting off of the US money supply. Examples have to be made of those countries and in true bully fashion we go after the ones that are easier to beat because for NOW, the big kids on the playground aren't willing to get into the fight if they don't have to even though they share the same view. China and Russia are moving in that direction. US dollars for oil is slowly being replaced. And as REDX stated above, there are resources in certain countries that we must retain control over. That's the simplest abbreviated version of "motive". The things that don't add up have been highlighted in the video as well as stated by others so I don't need to go into all that again. For crying out loud the newscaster in the video on Live TV said that the highjackers passport was found blocks away from the attack "IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT". NO! Frick No I can't believe that! He crashed a jumbo jet into a skyscraper that burned hot enough to bring the whole building to the ground but his passport just floated safely to the ground a few blocks away...OMG :wacko: This is just a highlight of the absurdity.

Its true that we invaded Iraq because of UN sanctions but we also did it to obtain a second front on a country that Bush Jr wanted to invade but his successor gave that country a plane of cash.
I'm sure there was a misguided belief that Iraq would one day be an equal partner in containing Iraq. The level of 'benefit' on that front I suppose is questionable. The fact remains, without Sadaam being Sadaam… we would have never had the authority to invade. It is almost as if he WANTED us to go in... Now THERE is a conspiracy theory that might be entertaining...

Back
Top Bottom