• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

When it comes to any gov't, the motive is always the same-power and control. People, pretty much the same but it's usually power and/or money. So regardless off the explanation, motive is the same in those areas. The US has slowly gained control of some kind over most of the world through the years by various means. And they maintain that power over govt's the same as they do the citizens-demand they follow US rules, using US money or face US force. Just as we have to use gov't currency, pay gov't taxes and follow gov't rules or face gov't force-plain and simple. The snag there is certain govt's don't care for that policy and are taking steps to regain that control back for themselves by 1st getting off of the US money supply. Examples have to be made of those countries and in true bully fashion we go after the ones that are easier to beat because for NOW, the big kids on the playground aren't willing to get into the fight if they don't have to even though they share the same view. China and Russia are moving in that direction. US dollars for oil is slowly being replaced. And as REDX stated above, there are resources in certain countries that we must retain control over. That's the simplest abbreviated version of "motive". The things that don't add up have been highlighted in the video as well as stated by others so I don't need to go into all that again. For crying out loud the newscaster in the video on Live TV said that the highjackers passport was found blocks away from the attack "IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT". NO! Frick No I can't believe that! He crashed a jumbo jet into a skyscraper that burned hot enough to bring the whole building to the ground but his passport just floated safely to the ground a few blocks away...OMG :wacko: This is just a highlight of the absurdity.
So "shadow imperialism" by the U.S. Got it.
Therefore get some Saudis to crash some planes in New York and kill thousands of innocent Americans so that we can get the dictator of Iraq to not adhere to U.N. sanctions. Also got it.

Why do people continue to bring up Sadaam when they talk about 9/11? Does it simply fuel the conspiracy or have they seriously conflated the two issues? :confused: And yes, I get it happens on BOTH sides (if there are two sides) of the discussion. We invaded due to UN resolutions that we (and other countries swore to uphold. Did 9/11 have us "trigger happy"? Perhaps. You can argue (well perhaps) the validity of such a move but to try and discount sole terrorists involvement in 9/11 because Jr. want to finish Sr.s job is just inane.
Why do people continue to believe the official story hook line and sinker? Perhaps so they can put their hand over their heart, sing the national anthem and feel pride in America instead of considering there might be other motives behind what the US does outside of "spreading freedom and democracy"? See how circular this argument can become? No different than liberals arguing how hateful "right wingers" are, while telling them how much they hate them and they all need to die! lol Neither side is going to convince the other until one side WANTS to see the other side. Otherwise it's all just noise.

7 countries? Dang we're WAY behind schedule.
He looks suspiciously like a guy that tried to run for presidency on the D ticket when all the cool kids were shouting how much W sucked. I could be wrong, again.

So you think he was lying about what he heard and saw?

Why do people continue to believe the official story hook line and sinker? Perhaps so they can put their hand over their heart, sing the national anthem and feel pride in America instead of considering there might be other motives behind what the US does outside of "spreading freedom and democracy"? See how circular this argument can become? No different than liberals arguing how hateful "right wingers" are, while telling them how much they hate them and they all need to die! lol Neither side is going to convince the other until one side WANTS to see the other side. Otherwise it's all just noise.
Demeaning the other side to bolster your own theory will always be popular on both sides.

So "shadow imperialism" by the U.S. Got it.
Therefore get some Saudis to crash some planes in New York and kill thousands of innocent Americans so that we can get the dictator of Iraq to not adhere to U.N. sanctions. Also got it.
You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I do-maybe some day we'll know the truth, maybe we won't. In the meantime, I and others have stated what we believe and why, while you have just decided to argue..for..what..reason?? Got it.

You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I do-maybe some day we'll know the truth, maybe we won't. In the meantime, I and others have stated what we believe and why, while you have just decided to argue..for..what..reason?? Got it.
And I could ask you the same question(s) as I have. We will never know the whole truth. How nefarious what is unknown is, is up to the individual.
I occasionally have the energy to challenge what I see as baseless unfounded lunacy. Sometimes I don't.

Back
Top Bottom